- Shoe Racks
- Book Shelves
- Combo Offer
- Table Decor
- Pooja Special
- Milan Tableware
- Tropical Tableware
- Songbird Speciality Serveware
- Hobs & Chimney
- Modular Kitchens
- Design & Build
- Bulk Order
Add a Touch of Luxury to Your Living Room Bar Area with Ingenious Bar Cabinets
Home bar cabinets can be your go-to solution when going out with friends for a drink may not be a feasible choice every time. This way, you don't have to worry about spending too much or leaving the bar on time. You can choose your favorite alcohol for the night from the bar unit and enjoy the drink slowly while watching the game or movie with your friends. You can now flaunt your wine collection and elegant range of glasses by bedecking the wall-mounted bar cabinet with them. If your living room is spacious, you can make good use of those wall corners by setting up a corner bar cabinet. It will not only help you utilize the corner space while keeping the center space free but also amp up the living room decor. For smaller spaces, you can go for a mini bar cabinet decor by adding up a bar trolley besides. At HomeTown, you can browse through an extensive collection of cabinets. Be it a wood bar cabinet or a glass bar cabinet, all of these are designed ergonomically to add a luxurious touch to your decor.
Explore an Exquisite Bar Cabinet Range at HomeTown
House to many lavishfurniture products, HomeTown offers a wide range designed in-house. The designs here are indeed an amalgamation of style and function that reflect the art of skilled craftsmen. The bar cabinet range is offered by:
- Leopold: Leopold offers a vintage-style bar unit with a storage option for bottles, glasses, and ice bucket. Its walnut and black finish make it ideal for a mid-century modern, antique, or traditional decor.
- Nordic: Not really a show-off? Well, this design is definitely for you. Nordic offers a traditional-style enclosed cabinet that opens up to a lavish, hidden treasure within. It is quite spacious, and the tabletop doubles when opened completely.
- Emilia: Perfect for an outdoor bar by the pool or a small space indoors, Emilia offers an end table-like mini bar that features a tray on top and a rack beneath to hold the bottles.
- Woodrow: Whether a centerpiece or a corner setup, Woodrow offers a range that includes both. Depending on your requirement and decor, you can go for a table-like cabinet with ample storage space or a freestanding corner cabinet.
- Romney: For those modern yet simple choices, Romney offers a corner bar unit in a classy black finish. Thanks to the tall design, it comes with a lot of space.
Take a Look at Reasonable Bar Cabinet Prices at HomeTown
Although the collection is lavish, the prices are quite reasonable. The bar cabinet price is variable depending on the brand, quality, material, space, and size.
Buy Bar Cabinets Online from HomeTown
Now house parties will be more fun with an in-house bar. You can buy bar cabinet and choose to pay via credit or debit card. You can also choose the credit card EMI option. Online shopping will save your time where you can purchase a bar cabinet online with only a few button clicks. Moreover, at HomeTown, you can also seek expert advice and services related to furniture, space planning, budget planning, design concept, and mood board.
Check Out Bar Cabinets for Sale on HomeTown
Festive seasons call out for sales and discounts. But with HomeTown, apart from seasonal sales, you can also find clearance sales and daily deals. You can avail great discount offers of up to 80 % on bar cabinets for sale. Now that you are done shopping for a bar cabinet, you can consider adorning the rest of the bar set up with bar chairs and bar stools serving trolleys, and bar glassware.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of bar cabinet is best for storing wine?
If you are a wine aficionado who loves to flaunt their wine collection, a wall-mounted bar cabinet would be the best choice.
What is the best bar cabinet for outdoors?
For outdoors, you can choose a bar cabinet made from weatherproof material or with a waterproof finish. If wheels attached, it can be a boon to move around easily.
How to set up a bar cabinet in a small living room?
You can go for a corner bar cabinet or a tall bar shelf that you can place as a room divider.