- Shoe Racks
- Book Shelves
- Best Sellers
- Favorite Picks
- Songbird Speciality Serveware
- Hobs & Chimney
- Hot Deals
- Modular Kitchens
- Design & Build
- Bulk Order
Buy Chest of Drawers Online at HomeTownYour furniture without a chest of drawers is incomplete. The wooden chest of drawers has never gone out of style. Instead, it has been getting better over the years. It’s a classic storage solution for clothing, crockery, linen, and accessories for your bedroom furniture and living room furniture. Nothing stands as classic and elegant as this solid piece of furniture to keep anything.
The countertop is also valuable as you can use it for cosmetics, creams or even books. If you are looking out for a space-saving storage solution, then a chest of drawers – taller and thinner than a dresser – is the solution for you. At HomeTown, you can find a chest of drawers in a wide range of finishes, colors, and styles.
Find Different Types of Chest of DrawersWhen you shop for chest of drawers online with us, you will be surprised to see our vast collection. We have multiple chest of drawer designs available in various sizes and shapes. You can purchase a small chest of drawer to a tall one according to your requirement and taste.
- Bedroom Chest of Drawers – Use our bedroom chest of drawers to store accessories and clothes and double up as a dresser.
- Sideboard Chest of Drawers – Bring our sideboard chest of drawers to place in dining or hall area for cutlery and crockery items.
- Kids Chest of Drawers – Choose chest of drawers for kids that come in handy to store toys and other things in an organized way.
HomeTown brings you a wide collection of the wooden chest of drawers available in solid wood and engineered wood.
Chest of Drawers Online Shopping TipsBefore choosing a chest of drawers consider the following points:
- Well-match – Before placing your order, select a drawer that will fit with your existing doors, and windows.
- Number of Drawers – Make sure who many drawers you require for your storage needs.
- Gliders – Glider is one of the essential things to look for as it ensures smooth functioning of drawers.
- Hardware –Determine the hardware and finishes whether or not they will complement your existing décor.
- Height – Consider the right height if want to place mirrors or other items on top of the chest of drawers.