- Modular Kitchens
- Design & Build
- Bulk Order
FEAST YOUR EYES ON HOMETOWN’S MASSIVE VARIETY OF DINING TABLE DESIGNS
A dining table is a place where you sit down to have meals. The dinner table has become an important part of the house. In the age of smartphones and Netflix, a dining table is probably the only place where the family comes together to reconnect. With high standards and designs crafted by professional artisans, HomeTown aims at delivering the best in class at affordable rates.
A dining table is not just a table where you sit and have meals. A dinner table has gone beyond that. It is a place where you entertain your guests and share stories over family mealtime. It is simply unimaginable to picture a house without a dining table. From modern dining table design to traditional dining table style, wood dining table to glass dining table, we have got you covered. The dining table should not only be comfortable but also accommodate the number of people properly. The dining table is one of the very few pieces of furniture that enhances your interiors and uplifts the ambience.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU BUY DINING TABLE ONLINE
After a sofa set, the dining table is the second most important piece of furniture in a living room. The dinner table is one such place that brings the family together. Refresh and recreate your dining room with HomeTown’s range of dining tables in as many different designs and shapes as possible. Create that comfortable spot in the house where the family can come together to enjoy scrumptious meals and converse.
HomeTown offers a wide collection of modern dining tables in different shapes, materials, designs, sizes, and finishes. Therefore, you must pay close attention to the dining table design, size, shape and material. Make sure to keep a tab on its durability and sustainability aspect as well. These are the few features that are often overlooked. It is the size of the room and the availability of space in that area that will determine the size of your dining table.
- What dining table design are you specifically looking for?
- Will it accommodate the number of people you intend to buy it for?
- Will the selected dining table fit well in your dining room?
- Will it match your interiors and your comfort?
- What specific material are you looking for when you are planning to buy dining table online?
- Does the dining table fall into your budget?
COMPLETE YOUR HOME WITH ONE OF HOMETOWN’S DINING TABLE DESIGN
Nothing is better than a few laughs and talks over a good meal. A dining room sets the tone of the house. It resonates with personality, warmth, conversations and entertainment. A dinner table is an additional comfort given over a delicious meal. Sit back and let us help you pick out a perfect dining table where you can build stories and create memories. So before you get ready for dinner, let us get you ready for dinner table style. Check out HomeTown’s fine assortment of dining table from wood dining table to glass dining table, 2 seater dining table to 8 seater dining table and more…
Wood dining table
Wood is an ideal choice when it comes to dining table design and it is one of the classic furniture materials. People still prefer wood dining table over any other. A wood dining table is sturdy and durable. It highlights the raw texture and colour of wood with intricate details. A must-have piece of furniture, the wood dining table is made of sheesham, mango, oak, etc. Its hardwood material adds a rustic charm to the interiors.
Glass dining table
Glass dining table adds a touch of elegance to your interiors and opens up the visual space. It amplifies the space, creating a breezy feeling. Adding a stylish, contemporary design aesthetic to your interiors, a glass dining table gives you the freedom to experiment with its frame. It often comes with a wooden base. The glass is durable and strong, and easy to clean.
2 seater dining table
The 2 seater dining table is a perfect choice for smaller apartments. Smaller apartments do not have specific dining areas. However, you can create one by buying a 2 seater dining table.
4 seater dining table
A 4 seater dining table is also called a small dinner table. Measuring up to 60 inch, the 4 seater dining table is ideal for four people. Its round or square-shaped tabletop makes it fit well in small spaces.
6 seater dining table
Also known as a medium dinner table, the 6 seater dining table measures up to 80 inch and is ideal for 4-6 people. Available in rectangle and round-shaped tabletops, a bench can be included for seating to squeeze in a few more people.
8 seater dining table
Being a larger dinner table, the 8 seater dining table measures 90 inch and over. An 8 seater dining table often comes with extension leaves.
Solid wood dining table
A solid wood dining table is crafted out of actual lumber and not strands or wood fibres. Although a bit expensive, it offers longer durability and is worth the investment. The solid wood dining table is one of the most popular types of wood dining table and is made using blocks of wood.
Engineered wood dining table
Engineered wood dining table comes with a vinyl core on its wooden top or outer wooden layer to make it water-proof. A cheaper substitute for a solid wood dining table, the engineered wood dining table looks like real wood and does not expand or contract to the same extent as solid wood. It can be refurbished and is extremely durable.
Marble dining table
Although a bit expensive, marble dining tables are easy to clean and durable.
Metal dining table
A metal dining table has become a preferred choice among people. It is best suited for homes with industrial decor. Durable and easy to clean, a metal dining table is flexible and a practical choice of furniture.
BLENDING STYLE IN SEATING
HomeTown’s wide collection of modern dining tables in different shapes and sizes, materials, designs and colours cater to every family’s need. For a smaller space, a wall-mounted or a folding table is an ideal choice. However, one can even opt for a 2 seater round dining table as it saves space. For a family of four, the 4 seater dining table is perfect. For a medium-sized family, a 6 seater dining table is well suited. However, if you have a bigger family or often host dinner parties, then an 8 seater dining table is just for you.
The space of the room often decides the shape of the dining table. Smaller spaces demand an oval or round-shaped dining table. These tables help in utilizing the given space adequately. A square or rectangle-shaped dining table also comes in handy as they can be moved up against the wall when not in use, thereby keeping the central space clear.
People generally opt for the typical wood dining table with intricate design and in shades of brown. Try to mix-match or keep in contrast instead. In case most of the furnishing in the house is in neutral colours, try for a dining table in beige, white and brown shades.
THE ANATOMY OF EXTENSION DINING TABLE
An extension dining table can be extended to adjust the length of the surface by adding or removing it with the help of a smart mechanism. The extension can quickly transform your desk from 2 seater dining table to 4 seater dining table to 6 seater dining table to 8 seater dining table in a couple of minutes. The extended board comes in handy for your child to study, for the family to play board games, to host big dinner parties and for a guest who shows up last minute.
Its quick, easy and smart mechanism has made it a hit among the crowd, especially with people who own smaller apartments. The extension dinner table is available in three variations: traditional, butterfly leaf and drop leaf. Designed for compact spaces, the traditional extension dining table design allows for the insertion of an extension leaf which provides additional seating. The butterfly leaf dining table comes with a hidden foldable leaf with a self-storing mechanism, thereby enabling the table to open and close within a few minutes. The drop leaf dining table comes with attached leaves that can be folded down or fully extended.
BUY DINING TABLE ONLINE AY HOMETOWN
At HomeTown, buying a dinner table is worth every bit of your investment. With multiple sale offers including seasonal sales, clearance sales and daily deals, you can avail massive discounts on a dining table for sale ranging from 20 per cent to 80 per cent. With our exciting dining table price and offers, you can buy the dinner table of your choice conveniently.
Purchasing a dining table online helps you save travel time and lets you shop conveniently. You can simply order the product from the comfort of your home rather than visiting multiple stores to choose the perfect product. You can buy dining table online and pay for it via internet banking. You can also opt for a credit card EMI option. Dining table price at HomeTown varies depending on the tabletop material, size and design of the table. However, you can find these tables at affordable prices.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What shape dining table is best for a small room?
- A round shape works well for smaller rooms. However, you can consider buying a wall-mounted or folding table due to space constraints.
2. What is a dining table leaf?
- Table leaf is seen in extension tables. When pulled apart at the end, the centre of the table extends, providing extra space.
3. How do I pick the right size dining table?
- Before you pick the dining table, make sure you measure the area of space where you want to place your dining table. Start by measuring the width and length of the dining space. Make sure you are leaving an extra room of about at least 3 inches around it. Then choose the seating and shift your focus to style, design, material and colour.
4. Does a round dining table save space?
- A round dining table provides better use of space in smaller areas, hence these tables are ideal for smaller rooms. Since there are no corners around a round table, a round dining table creates more space for people to walk around and reach their seats. It avoids less bumping and crowding as well.
5. Is a round dining table better than a rectangle dining table?
- A round dining table takes less space and is perfect for a small dining room. However, rectangle dining tables can be moved up against the wall to save space or pulled out to accommodate extra guests. That said, it all depends on the availability of space in your dining room.
6. What is a tempered glass top?
- A tempered glass is 5-6 times harder than regular glass. It is harder to break and is resistant to weather conditions. Unlike regular glass, tempered glass does not shatter in tiny sharp pieces, instead, it breaks down forming a substance closer to amorphous powder.
7. What are the standard dimensions of a 4 seater dining table and 6 seater dining table?
- The standard dimensions of a 4 seater dining table and 6 seater dining table are 36 x 48 inch and 36 x 72 inch, respectively.
8. What is the standard dining table height?
- The standard height of a dining table is about 30 inch.
PERKS OF BUYING ON HOMETOWN
HomeTown is your one-stop destination for all your home decor requirements. We understand your needs and live up to those expectations. We aim at trimming down your physical need of travelling to the store by ensuring excellent online service and after sales service. Raining with discounts and offers, HomeTown makes sure you wouldn’t need to bargain to purchase a quality product. Check out HomeTown’s fine selection of elegant home furnishing and decor, stunning modular kitchens, astounding tableware and kitchenware, statement furniture and sleek bathware. Happy browsing!