Bunk Beds for Kids
Bunk Beds for kids are ultimate space saving beds. While our regular children’s bunk beds come with a similar design equipped with a chair, they are made of different furniture
materials and have different styles, sizes, and colors. We also have some useful features such as kids bunk beds with storage drawers and shelves for elevating your kids furniture
. If your kids are lazy, our bunk beds are the best method to encourage them to leave the bed since they will love coming down from the bed. These bunk beds for kids also provide overflow sleeping space for adult guests, especially in second homes.
Bunk Bed Designs for Kids
HomeTown stocks a variety of bunk bed designs for kids. Before choosing one such perfect design we would like you to consider the following factors too.
- Ceiling height: - Ceiling height should be your top priority when purchasing a bunk bed design for kid online. You should keep in mind that a child or a person who will be sleeping on top needs to be able to sit up without bumping their head. If the ceiling height is too low to keep the kids bunk beds, don’t buy one. At HomeTown, we provide correct information about our bunk bed designs for kids. Read the descriptions of the product before going to buy.
- Positioning bunk beds: – Once you select the right bunk bed design for you kid at HomeTown, your next step should be to consider how you can place it. Don’t stack bunk beds for kids on top of the one another, as it is not the only option. You can find some kids bunk beds online at HomeTown that are designed in a way that they can be positioned perpendicular. They are omitted altogether to make room for a desk.
- Choosing Accessories: What accessories do you need? It’s always a good idea to add some accessories on each bed level. It lets your children read something. While choosing such accessories, make sure you select the correct kids wooden bunk beds. Go for the standard features and styles while keeping in mind your kid's bunk bed.
- Ensure Enough Space: After you place a bunk bed in your kids’ room, you need to have a minimum of three and a half feet space to walk in and walkout. There should be space between the ceiling and mattress. But it depends on the age of the child.
- Measure Heights: Measuring the height from the floor to the ceiling is a must before choosing a kids bunk bed online. There should be at least 2 feet of space between the top bunk and the ceiling. It’s essential to measure the height of your son or daughter as well to avoid bumping their head.
- Drawer Units: Some models of our bunk bed designs for kids feature drawer units or add a trundle. Make sure they fit the underneath of the bottom of children bunk bed. Trundle bed can pull out to let your room be used by a third person to sleep while not taking up floor space during the day.
Now that you’ve gone through all the important factors, you can now select the perfect bunk bed for your child from our comfortable bunk bed designs for kids.
Buy Kids Bunk Beds Online at HomeTown
Want to exceed the number of available bedrooms as children are growing, right? Want to expand your household furniture as the number of children are increasing? Whether the number is rising, or children are turning out to be adults; bunk beds for kids can be the solution to save adequate space. Fortunately, HomeTown offers you a vast variety of kids bunk beds online. So buy kids bunk bed that fits your needs and requirements.
Kids Bunk Beds with Storage at HomeTown
We have a variety of models of bunk beds for kids online. Some of them are twin over twin, twin over double, full over time, loft beds, etc. So when purchasing, do consider all the things mentioned above. Also, avail discounts on kids bunk beds & shop from the best bunk bed designs for kids today!