- Shoe Racks
- Book Shelves
- Deals of the Week
- Hobs & Chimney
- Modular Kitchens
- Design & Build
- Bulk Order
Buy Coffee Tables OnlineWhether functional, decorative, or a combination of both, a coffee table is a center of attraction in your living room. However, most households undervalue its importance. It has become a must for several remote controls, throwing keys, resting your drinks, books, waiting to read magazines or newspapers, etc. It gives you an extra storage area. Being a useful piece of furniture in a home, adding it to your shopping list should be your priority.
Coffee Table DesignsThe popularity of coffee table designs, at the pace of expansion of online shopping platform, has flooded the market. People are making a hunt for the ideal one simultaneously harder and easier than ever. HomeTown offers you an exclusive range of wooden coffee tables with storage at your convenience. Since any piece of furniture will not be a perfect fit unless you focus on certain things, we are providing you with helpful buying guides outlining myriad features and styles to consider.
Purchase Wooden Coffee Tables at HomeTownWhen you tend to buy a coffee table online, make the tape measure your best friend. The dimension, style, color, shape – everything should be taken into account. A too large or too small coffee table for your living room or guest room will be out of proportion. Only properly-sized furniture can make your room cohesive and comfortable.
Following are the areas you need to consider when buying a coffee table online at HomeTown.
- Shape - A rectangular coffee table is the standard choice. However, if you want to go beyond it, look at your current furniture for inspiration. The patterns on your art, drapes, or vases in your room are some of the articles to inspire a creative decision. Choose to match the round coffee tables or contrast the existing shapes in your living room. For instance, an oval coffee table or curves sofa has lines to complement each other. For a sensible choice of your family, a round glass coffee table will go well as an active toddler may run into the pointed edge if you choose a square metal coffee table.
- Tabletop – The surface of the rectangle coffee tables remains the main focal point for every eye. So, considering this should be the most important thing. Wood tables need special wood cleaners to clean whereas a glass tabletop can be maintained easily. Choosing a tabletop made of engineered wood and metal add a luxurious feel to your home.
- Materials – A range of materials are used in coffee tables like polished stones, marbles, stained wood, engineered wood, or glass. Plastic, leather, etc. are other materials used in coffee tables. Wood or burnished metal lets you have a more vintage or even industrial look. Glass is an elegant choice for smaller spaces as it doesn’t weight a room down. Select a plastic coffee table which is lightweight as it is easy to lift or move when you’re vacuuming.
- Legs and Support – The placement of the table’s legs and your feet is essential, especially if you are supposed to spend a good amount of time sitting around your round coffee table. Pick a table with recessed legs if you want to place the table in a high-traffic zone area. Recessed legs help prevent stubbed toes.
- Finish – When choosing a coffee table, do look into the right finish as it will help the piece match other furniture. A natural wood finish, stain adds levels of gloss and color to the exterior of a wood table. When purchasing the solid wood coffee table, make sure what type of finishes and woods are used on your furniture.
- Drawer – A coffee table with enough storage space is a huge asset. A coffee table with a single or two drawers can hide clutter and let you have a more open feel to your living room. It can provide you with quick and easy storage areas in your room essentials, including pens newspapers, magazines, notepads, etc.