- Shoe Racks
- Book Shelves
- Mega Independence Day Sale
- Mano Ya Na Mano Offers
- Songbird Speciality Serveware
- Hobs & Chimney
- Deals of the Week
- Modular Kitchens
- Design & Build
- Bulk Order
Buy Mattress Online at HomeTownDo you spend night after night tossing and turning in your bed? If so, it’s probably due to the poor quality mattress. A good mattress is a secret to a sound sleep. To relax your body and put your mind to rest, the bed, mattress, linens and the atmosphere of the bedroom should be comfortable enough. HomeTown offers you different types of mattresses such as single bed mattresses, queen bed mattresses, king bed mattresses.
Though an online collection of high-quality and standard mattresses are available with us, you need to find the one that’s right for you. You shouldn’t choose an item which is too short, too long, too soft or too firm. It should balance support and comfort. At HomeTown, we believe that every person has a unique test and style so we provide mattress purchase guides so that you can buy the mattress which is right for you. Keep reading to know them.
Mattress Online Shopping GuideA bad night’s sleep leads to unpleasant mornings and irritable moods. The right mattress lets you sleep well. When purchasing a mattress, take the bed measurements and buy a mattress that fits your bed size. Mattresses can be crafted with different materials using various technologies. We have mattresses for all sorts of beds. You can buy mattress online according to your bed size and shape. While purchasing a mattress online, keep these things in mind:
- Firm – Always look for a soft mattress as the too firm mattress is not always healthy. Before placing your order, explore all our mattress products. If you have back pain, make sure which type of mattress suits you and order the same online.
- Age – Determine the age of your mattress. An ideal duration to use a mattress is about eight years. If you think your mattress is older than eight years, it’s time to replace it.
- Size- There are many mattress sizes. So, thinking only about a single bed mattress and double bed mattress is not good. You should also know about king size mattress and queen size mattress that are among the most popular mattresses. Before you choose to buy one, ensure you measure your bed size to get the right size of the mattress.
- Trials and returns: One hard truth is that nobody can tell whether a mattress good enough just by seeing it. It’s therefore essential to have a home trial. HomeTown offers you a good return policy. So, buy mattress online, try it and return if it’s not good for you. Besides, we also offer a good warranty on the mattress.
Buy the Right Mattress to Reduce Risks of Health IssueAccording to health experts, those who have an uncomfortable sleep at night are prone to higher risk of back pain. On the other hand, those having a comfortable sleep suffer less back pain and experience fewer symptoms of stress. The comfort of your sleep entirely depends on the mattress, so it should be of the right size, shape and standard quality.
Doctors say that the quality of sleep improves when pressure on joints and other points of the body is applied correctly when the condition of the mattress is excellent. Mattresses should be checked every 8 years for quality and support. If you feel your mattresses have deformed and needed a change, it is the right time to change. Shop for a comfortable mattress online with ease and get it delivered right at your doorstep.
Types of MattressesDifferent types of mattresses are available at discounted prices at HomeTown. We have a vast online collection of Foam Mattress, Coir Mattress, Memory Foam Mattress, Spring Mattress, Air Mattresses and many others that are in demand.
- Foam Mattress – Foam mattresses extremely elastic. Its elasticity makes it an optimum supporting force.
- Memory Foam Mattress – These mattresses are top-rated mattresses around. These mattresses are known for pressure and point relief, relieving and preventing pain, supporting back and spine alignment, dust mite mitigation, hypo-allergenic, good durability, easy to care, an ideal fit for an adjustable bed. They are best for body contouring.
- Coir Mattress - Coir Mattresses are good for your health. High density and rubberised coir maintain the firmness and give accurate support to the body, exact firmness with little cushioning. They are anti-sagging and real value for money.
- Spring Mattress – They are designed with a large number of coils for better comfort and support. They come with a comfort layer, contouring your body more efficiently; reduce the problems on pressure points.
Some of the top quality mattresses that consumers prefer to purchase at HomeTown are:
- Mattress Daisy Pu Foam 78*60*4
- Mattress Daisy Pu Foam 78*60*5
- Mattress Lawrence King 78*72*5
- Mattress Lawrence Queen 78*60*5
- Solace Coir Mattress 78*72*4
- Bloom Bonnel Spring Mattress 78*60*5
- Spinepro Coir & Foam Mattress 75*36*5
- Living Essence Plus King Size (78x72) 6 Inch Bonnell Spring Mattress
- Living Essence Plus Queen Size (78x60) 6 Inch Bonnell Spring Mattress
- Living Essence Plus Queen Size (78x60) 6 Inch Pocket Spring Mattress
Hometown Product Care InstructionNo matter what type of mattresses you are purchasing at HomeTown online. You should be well aware of the instructions to maintain the quality of the products. Here are some helpful guides to care for your mattresses bought from HomeTown.
- Weight Limit – It’s good to follow the weight limit for products recommended by us.
- Use coasters – It’s advisable to use mats or coasters whenever you keep hot materials on the wooden surface.
- Reassemble – Since we supply a high-quality product, you can dismantle or reassemble the mattress in case of shifting or moving.
- Avoid Abrasive Materials – When cleaning the mattress surface, avoid using abrasive materials such as scrub pads, etc. as this will lead to scratching the surface.
- Use mild detergents – Use a mild soap with a soft sponge or cloth to clean spots or stains. You can use pure alcohol to clean stubborn stains.
- Avoid Direct Sunlight – It’s strongly recommended to avoid direct sunlight to the mattress for a prolonged period of time as this can cause deterioration or fading of the mattress fabric.
- Clean Your Furniture - It is good to clean your furniture from time to time using professional upholstery cleaner as different fibers, and fabric constructions require special treatment.